Saturday and Sunday Well Spent

My children and I went to Makati City and visited their Milo (mommy lola). My neice, upon seeing the boys, jumped with glee. We seldom pay her a visit because of lack of funds so, rare occasions as this are really heart meltin'. We attended the Family appointment with El Shaddai and bonded for the rest of the day.
My Mommy's face was filled with joy which made me pity her. It makes me recall the happy times before when she can still walk, talk and go about with no difficulty at all. I rememeber this one time where we went to the mall and bought things for the boys for the coming Christmas. That was the last time we bonded....her walking straight. I miss my mom a lot even if she's just there. I miss her in a way because we can't do things like we used to do. I even pity her because I can't even be there with her because I needed to work to survive. She barely goes out of her house anymore. Our house seemed bigger than it used to be without my other siblings...and off course, our dad. How I wish I could be there for my loving Mother who raised and labored for me to grow rightly more often. Hmmmmm.... were like 5 in all. So sad that she now has only my brother Ace and my neice, Chloe who gives her joy. This, I'm thankful. At least she's not all together sad and lonely. My fear only is that when the visas for Ace and Chloe would arrive, boy...my Mother will be alone in that house of ours.
We will cross the bridge when we're there.


Comments

Popular Posts