Never Thought Talking Could Be Fun

An opportunity well served.



Sometimes, when we're asked to do some things, our initial reaction is...."Why me? I don't know anything about what you're asking me to do! I don't want to do it!" But come to think of it as an opportunity. I never thought that accepting this challenge will be a fun thing to do. Lesson learned? Greater things come in ugly packages. Nobody in our division could have had learned that I can deliver speeches and give talk. Had I not agreed to take the challenge, I never would have had the opportunity to showcase myself in what I'm best at doing. All they know about me is I can just sing. Singing only gave me the confidence to face up people. Not in the wrong manner but to stand in front of them and not be afraid. My detractors even looked away when I walked passed them fearing to be called and be asked a question she cannot answer. But thank God, I'm not that sinister. lol. I give all the credits to my Creator. If not for God, I would have never remembered what to say to all of them that wonderful day.



Comments

Popular Posts