Happy Moments

This is my son, John Nicko. This was taken when he was in the Prom.



       Now that he's 16,  I'm more worried about his college education. He's now a freshman in one of the Universities in our place. The meager salary that I earn with the support of my husband, keeps my family going. We have had really bad times in our lives but God is there to push us up and arise triumphantly amidst the heaps of complications  life brings us.  These trials bring our family more closer. My son stopped for a year. He's supposed to be in his second year of college life but due to financial constraints, I failed to send him off that time. That was a big blow to me...I did not experience stopping from my studies when my time was at hand. That's what makes me feel uncomfortable because my parents were able to send me and my siblings and earned our education without stopping or pausing in between our chosen courses. My heart aches for my son because he's such a good lad. He studies hard and don't have vices and a very obedient son. A true joy to his parents. 
         Fast Forward... It was his time to take the final exam. We didn't have money again...I was thinking about a thousand and one ways on how and where to get money from. Finally, I went to the PPSTA when I finally had the time to because of so many deadlines in the school to meet. Finally, I went home with my money, a happy and thankful heart and two thousand richer! Hahaha!!! I didn't know I was having a refund of 2K.  ( I remembered earlier that day I prayed and asked God that I needed a new cellphone). The Lord Jesus gave me a refund of 2k aside from the final exam balance and the miscellaneous and enrollment money I came to loan for! To cut the story short, I bought me a new cellphone..the one i liked. 
         The next day, my son woke up early and went off to enroll. While I was doing my never ending and tedious paper works, my new cp signaled i have a new message.  It came from my son. It read " Mama, they are considering me in the DEAN'S LIST", with a happy face on it.
         It was the most joyous, wondrous feeling a poor mother can ever feel!!!
         Thank You God for never leaving us and always being there when we need You!!!



Comments

Popular Posts