What For me is the 2C2IA

      The 2C2IA in my experience, took off some of the burdens in lesson planning as I just needed to prepare my lessons in one weekend. Then, I can have  some of my time preparing for the teaching materials which I enjoy doing because I have a free time bonding with my 3 boys (16, 13 and 10 year olds). They enjoy drawing, cutting and painting indulging themselves through artistic expressions in making the instructional materials. This, I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. 
      My earlier years in teaching made me think that my profession is slicing off a big chunk in my children's lives because I simply had no spare time for them. Teaching is on the top of the list. 
     Now this isn't true. I found a way now how to bond with them. They have grown and the time is just perfect for the 2C2IA in my life. I'm enjoying teaching the English language with my Grade V class. The stress, intonation, prosody, chunking and a lot more are great tools in molding great readers for the future at hand.
      

Comments

Popular Posts