Great Opportunities Come to Those Who Labor Well

The whole month of August was laden with tasks to accomplish. It kicked off with a Pakitang-Turo gamit ang 2C2IA in our division. It was a 3-day thing that took place last August 3,4 and 5. The preparation was tedious because the lesson plan is intended to last for one week duration. Then comes the English 2C2Ia. This time, I was one of the speakers. Fluency as a Reading Component was my topic. The event went well according to some who congratulated me on that day of August 19th. The thing was, the periodical test and after that the computation of grades were all at hand all at the same time... but teachers as we are, we always manage to do with the most impossible tasks given us. Comes Thursday, I was again to attend a meeting on the English writeshop. We were told to do a prototype lesson plan in English this coming monday, a holiday at that, but with leave credits. We are to finish them by same day and print them all together for Tuesday distribution.
         All in all, up to now, I still have to write my remedial lesson plan for checking. whew! Teachers are supermen and superwomen!!!
          Rest? what is that? I don't think I still know that word. I'm just sad because i have all the supporting papers for a promotion. What I don't have is MA units to go with it. Sooo sad! :(
           Oh well. money will come according to DepEd Secretary Luistro who's working on our compensation from the basic 15,000 starting to 22k, master teacher up to 33k. Well, isn't that enough motivation for us? well oh well, better be true. Coz i can't help feeling sorry for ourselves when I compare us to teachers from abroad who owns car or maybe cars when on the other hand, I...don't even have a sidecar bike. hmmmm...
soo sad... :(
sining out

Comments

Popular Posts