Teacher in Cosplay?

My imaginary cosplay image. Love it!!!
Well this is me (smiling while bloggin' mah way to you). 
Sometimes, to relieve stress, we need to lay our hair down. I mean not literally with the ultimate goal of relieving tension and just be yourself. Being a teacher summons you to be prim and proper but there are other sides within you that sometimes wants to emerge. There are other passionate things you wanted to do aside from teaching. 
        As for me, one among a hundred of things that interests me these days is COSPLAY. I enjoy doing this with my kids. Here is a sample of me in my imaginary hair tint and make up. I don't particularly want to be another cosplay character but i just wanted to be simply me. Expressed in my own particular image and wishful thinking. (hahaha!!!). This makes me happy. I am able to express the artistic side of me in another way. I love painting, drawing, singing etc. I am also into sports and recently busied myself in the gym for it's vacation time. This is what is most rewarding being a teacher. You get to enjoy vacation time and just be yourself. 

Comments

Popular Posts